Sunday, June 08, 2014

Warm slippers!

I really had to make 1 post about this. Because they are so amazing!

At first I saw this instructable on (yes!) instructables! I recommend you read this carefully before you start making the slippers I made. They are single and I made lined ones.

That combined with the wish of hubby for a pair of warm and cosy slippers. Usually I buy spanish slippers for him but his feet get really warm in them and from that point they get smelly... So I wanted slippers that I could wash and had no problem in getting wet.
I had enough jeans lying around for the outer lining and had a piece of discarded fleece for the inner lining. Also a piece from woolen blanket for sole padding.

And of course I can write the whole post here, but of course I made a Instructable my self of my version.

So that only leaves me showing off the awesome slippers I made for hubby ánd me!


Hubby wanted sophisticated ones.


And mine are extravagant to match my personality!

For more watch my blog.

Greetings from the Netherlands.
Joke Vermanen

2 comments:

Carissa said...

Those look so comfortable - and easy to make following your instructable! I love the added lace detail on yours!

-Carissa
EOD

Joke Vermanen said...

I totally love them to. Did you guess what I used for the lace?