Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Vintage Circus

Each Halloween I like to do coordinating costumes with my husband.  We also decorate our van for trunk-or-treating to match the theme.  This year, I was inspired to do vintage circus after thrifting a heavily embroidered and sequined skirt.  As it turned out, the weather didn't permit trunk-or-treating, so the activities were moved indoors.  I have to admit it was easier decorating a classroom than running electrical cords and such to decorate the van!


After...




For more detailed pictures of our costumes, please visit my blog, Second Chances by Susan.  Thanks!


 photo signature.png

5 comments:

eimear said...

amazing work - truly transformed!

I Can Work With That said...

Wow, that is awesome. What a great look you created!
Chickie

TheRefashStash said...

Very cute! Amazing job!

-TheRefashStash

Jean said...

Your talents and vision astound me! Great job! Your husband too must be a terrific good sport.
Looks like you had a lot of fun. I'm sure the children loved it!

Unknown said...

WOW!!!! That is so absolutely amazing!!!